A delightful ground floor maisonette forming part of a coach house conversion, located at the end of a private tree lined lane, close to Windsor Great Park and the Long Walk, yet still within walking distance of Windsor town centre. The coach house, which originally dates back to 1860, was converted in 1985 and since then the lease has been extended to 150 years, with 143 years still remaining. The accommodation is light and airy and takes full advantage of its quiet location overlooking the well maintained and secluded communal gardens.
DIRECTIONS: the postcode for the property is SL4 2EJ
THE LEASE:it is our understanding that the property is being sold with a 150 year lease (143 years remaining).
OUTGOINGS:maintenance charge of £ per quarter and a ground rent to the Crown of approximately £ per quarter.
ROYAL BOROUGH OF WINDSOR & MAIDENHEAD:Council Tax Band ‘D’