A smartly presented semi-detached family house, built in 1958 and subsequently extended to provide a conservatory, a cloakroom, utility area and summer house. The house is located close to a good local shop, popular school and an open area known as Sutherland Grange which is popular with dog walkers. Certain aspects of the house require some modernisation and there is ample scope to extend further if required (subject to the usual planning consent).
DIRECTIONS: From junction 6 of the M4 Motorway, take the Relief road into Windsor and follow for about 2 miles passing over the River Thames. Take the first exit left adjacent to playing fields and drop down to a roundabout. Take the third exit onto Maidenhead Road (A308) and continue for approximately 1½ miles, passing the Windsor Race Course and take the third turning left (by the high rise flats) into Smiths Lane where No 153 will be found after approximately 100 yards on the right.
ROYAL BOROUGH OF WINDSOR & MAIDENHEAD: Council Tax Band ‘E’