A delightful Victorian end of terrace cottage built in 1855 under the direction of Prince Albert, the Prince Consort, based on a design known as “The Four House Block” featured in the 1851 Great Exhibition. The cottages are designed around a central green in a prime town centre location. There is a good sized rear garden (unusual in the town centre), with the added advantage of side access. These properties rarely become available for sale.
SERVICE CHARGE:The cottage is Grade II Listed within a Conservation Area. There is a service charge to cover exterior decorating, which for this year is £506.00.
DIRECTIONS:From the M4 motorway, leave at Junction 6 (Slough Central) and take the relief road sign posted toWindsor. Follow this dual carriageway to the end where there is a large roundabout controlled by traffic lights. Take the second exit intoGoslar Way(adjacent to a running track) and follow to another roundabout. Here take the second exit, effectively continuing straight over, and then take the first turning left intoSt Leonards Road. Take the first turning right intoBeaumont Roadcontinue to the ‘T’ junction, turn left intoAlexandra Roadwhere Prince Consort Cottages will be found after 100 yards / metres on the right-hand side. Parking for the property is in Alexandra Road.
ROYAL BOROUGH OF WINDSOR & MAIDENHEAD: Council Tax Band ‘E’