A Neo Georgian detached executive house, built in the 1970s, pleasantly located in a small cul-de-sac on the south side of Windsor, close to hundreds of acres of Crown Land. The impressive accommodation of 1932 sq.ft is bright and airy with the two main reception rooms overlooking the lovely rear gardens, whilst on the first floor there are views of Windsor Great Park. There is potential for extension, subject to planning permission.
DIRECTIONS:From Junction 6 of the M4 Motorway, take the relief road (sign-posted Windsor) passing over the River Thames and on reaching the large roundabout controlled by traffic lights, take the third exit into Imperial Road. On reaching the traffic lights at the end of Imperial Road, turn right and upon reaching the mini roundabout (with the Prince Albert Public House on the right-hand side), proceed straight over into Winkfield Road, signposted Ascot and Bracknell. Take the second turning on the right into Sherbourne Drive, first right into Harrington Close where the property will be found after a very short distance on right-hand side.
ROYAL BOROUGH OF WINDSOR & MAIDENHEAD: Council Tax Band ‘G’