A splendid semi-detached family house, built in 1928, and conveniently situated close to sought after local schools. The house has been substantially extended on two floors and offers excellent accommodation with three bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms. This is a great alternative for anyone looking for a character property in the town centre as it is only a twenty minute walk from the centre and yet offers off-street parking and a delightful 80ft/24.4m long south facing rear garden.
DIRECTIONS:From Junction 6 of the M4 motorway, take the relief road (sign-posted Windsor) passing over the River Thames and on reaching the large roundabout controlled by traffic lights, take the third exit into Imperial Road. On reaching the traffic lights at the end of Imperial Road, turn right and at the next set of lights (with the Prince Albert Public House on the right-hand side), turn right into Clewer Hill Road where No. 33 will be found after approximately 300 yards / metres on the left-hand side.
ROYAL BOROUGH OF WINDSOR & MAIDENHEAD: Council Tax Band ‘E’